Public House Insurance

Public House Insurance

  • Not On Comparison Websites
  • Get Quote Now
  • Cover for Owned or Rented Pubs
  • With Late Licences, Entertainment & Up to Grade-2 Listed
  • Building & Contents Insurance
  • Public, Product & Employer Liability
  • Loss of License Protection

Get Quote Now

    Your Details:

    Public House Details:

    By submitting your details to us, you indicate your consent to receiving sms, call and email marketing messages from us. If you do not want to receive such messages, tick here: Opt-Out

    Or Call us Free: 0800 035 3753

    Happy Clients

    Professional Staff

    Insurance Products

    Customer Rating

    Why insure your Pub with us?

    With our Public House policy, Insurance Protector gives you the ‘usual’ mix of quality insurance cover and competitive premiums. We provide specialist insurance for Pubs, Social Clubs, Sports Clubs and Wine Bars.

    Our Public House policies include Stock and Contents cover, Business Interruption cover, Money cover and Employers & Public/Products Liability. We can even extend your policy to cover Outside/Mobile Catering and Outdoor Children’s Play Areas.


    “Adrian (pictured) was so helpful, he remembered who I was and your prices were really competitive. Adrian was honest and went through everything.”

    Shona Duggan

    “Your service is too good! Shoaib (pictured) handled my policy really well. I’ve been with Insurance Protector for 3 years. I get a response straight away.”

    Arshad Mehmood

    “Tom (pictured) was helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. It’s a long time since I’ve encountered anyone as helpful and pleasant.”

    Janet Wilson