Directors and Officers Insurance
- Legal costs, awards & settlements for claims or regulatory actions brought against directors, officers & employees
- Legal costs of representing any director, officer or employee at an official investigation
- Option to include Employment Practices liability & Company Legal liability
- Cover automatically extends to subsidiary companies
- Claims arising from the exit of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Brexit)
- Up to £25,000 for an insolvency hearing
Get Quote Now
Or Call us Free: 0800 035 3753
Why insure with us?
Directors and Officers Insurance covers the directors and officers of a company for the legal costs incurred in defending any actions bought against them for alleged wrongful acts in their official capacity, along with any awards or settlements.
Insurance Protector has specialised in this niche area for a number of years and has evolved a versatile policy that’s perfectly suited to your needs.
“Adrian (pictured) was so helpful, he remembered who I was and your prices were really competitive. Adrian was honest and went through everything.”
“Your service is too good! Shoaib (pictured) handled my policy really well. I’ve been with Insurance Protector for 3 years. I get a response straight away.”
“Tom (pictured) was helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. It’s a long time since I’ve encountered anyone as helpful and pleasant.”