Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The “Win £100 Amazon Vouchers” competition (the “Competition”) is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over who are existing customers of either Insurance Protector or Catering Insurance, which are both trading styles of IPG Retail Ltd.By entering the competition you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
2. One winner will be selected at random to win the £100 Amazon Vouchers.
3. You are not permitted to leave multiple reviews.
4. All names of the participants will be exported to an excel sheet and the winners will be selected by Random Number Generator: www.Random.org.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter please email with “£100 Amazon Voucher” in the subject line to email@example.com
6. The contest will end at 23:59hrs on Thursday 30th November 2017.
7. The winner will be contacted by Monday 4th December 2017.
8. The winner must respond to our contact within 7 days to claim the prize – if winner rejects the prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and IPG Retail Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner
9. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by ‘You’ and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
10. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any other technical reason.
11. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. The promoter of the competition is IPG Retail Ltd, Quay House, 1st Floor, The Waterfront, Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1XD. Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of IPG Retail Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. IPG Retail Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by ‘You’ as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize. IPG Retail Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to ‘You’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
15. IPG Retail Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
16. The decision of IPG Retail Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding.
17. IPG Retail Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law.